These are the words i keep reminding myself from to time:
1. Go on and never stop on what you’re doing. Without it, you would see no beautiful meaning in your existence. Be fully aware about it and let no one take it away from you. You do it not because to live up to the expectations of other people but to satisfy and fulfill your greatest desire. If you give up, you will be haunted for the rest of your life until you resume and accomplish it.
2. The common denominator of successful people is they all took risks. When they started, they bravely faced their fears. Although in secret, unsure if they will succeed yet still, they left the old path and took the different direction. The old path is a life filled with living up to the expectations of others. The different direction is based on the persistent desires of your heart. Follow what it says and take the risk.
3. Be focused on your goal. What you have started, you must accomplish. You may look back but never go back. You may stop for a while but never go down. Resume then continue to step up higher. Be ready to do anything to achieve your goal. You may fall down but quickly get back and never give up. There’s no other time but now. It’s already there. You just have to claim it.
4. What matters is now. What you have in the present, whatever it is, is your greatest asset. The fact that you’re still alive even after all what had happened to you, this just means one thing. You are here to finally actualize what you really want to happen in your life. The fact that your dreams and hopes are still alive in your heart and mind, success is coming near you.
5. Don’t give up. No matter how many failures you’ll encounter, don’t stop. What is failure? It’s nothing but a signboard telling you, there’s a delay. So worry not. Success is not chance. It is destiny. It’s not an option. It is your destination. Remember this… Keep doing it. Insist and persist in order to speed up the inevitable outcome.
6. Everything will turn out right in the end. Suffering may seem unacceptable. Failure may appear hopeless. Anything which is unpleasant will be much pleasant in the end. Anything which is questionable will be filled with much truth and wisdom in the end. Have unwavering patience and you will have a happy ending which is awaiting for you. Happiness is fully appreciated because of the sadness which preceded it.
7. Your noblest dream is your destiny. You may forget it. You may stop but you’ll get back on track again because it’s your destiny. Destiny is destiny. It’s not otherwise. Events will strongly pull you back to continue reaching your dream. Circumstances will compel you to take action in order to gradually achieve your dream. It will come into reality in this present lifetime. When you’ll not forget it, you will save a lot of time.